The purpose of this article is to show how a StackPath SecureCDN customer can upload a SSL certificate to the platform.
- Log into the StackPath Control Panel click on the Account menu item from the left menu
- Click on the SSL menu item from the left menu.
- Click on NEW CERTIFICATE in the lower right of the screen
- Please enter the SSL Certificate details and select CREATE
- This field is not mandatory, it will auto-populate if its not defined.
- Here we need to paste in UNENCRYPTED public key, its file extension is usually .pub, you will recognize it by its first line like "-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----".
- Here we need to paste in UNENCRYPTED private key, it usually does not have file extension or has .pem, you will recognize it by the first line like "-----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----" or "-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----".
Here we need to paste CA Bundle, this one should be provided by SSL provider, you will tell it apart from rest as it will have multiple "-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----" values, 2-3 blocks of those usually, one could upload the certificate without this one but its not recommended as there might me some compatibility issues with some browsers.
- Click to upload!